Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello everyone! I think it's time to create my own blog and share with you some of my photos. So here it goes. The first post - The Amorphis Concert from the ArtMania Festival from Sibiu, Romania, the 15th of July 2006.

Amorphis rocked... this is all I can say... Maybe the sound could have been a little better, but I think that was not a major issue. After Amorphis, HIM started their performance... but it certainly did not left a good first impression. Too much publicity and just a poor performance... but than again this is just my opinion and not the opinion of a HIM fan!

Well enough talking... Here are the pictures. A picture worth a 1000 words :)

Full view is ALWAYS better!












Please full view!




And the HIM part:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIM sucked. To much 'I am a rock star' in their heads. Especially their leader, or as he put it "the shit has somehow managed to hit the fan".

Rares Pulbere said...

I couldn't agree more... :)

Anonymous said...

anonymus in this case = marfaru

Anonymous said...

THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT AND FOR SOMEONE THAT WAS THERE, AT SIBIU, BRING UP MEMORIES OF A GREAT NIGHT!!!TOT RESPECTUL,CE SA ZIC!!!AMORPHIS RULE!!!Ruxy_Heliconia

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures of Valea Podurilor and very hard ride!!!

Unknown said...

frumoase poze de cocnert, ce aparat folosesti? Nu am fost acolo, si mi-a parut rau pt amorphis(pe care insa i-am vazut acum in bucuresti -> SUPER). M-am orientat la pozele tale pt ca sutn foarte reusite, nu multi scot poze bune la cocnerte. Jeanette